Sunday, February 15, 2015

Blog Post 5 - PLN

 What is a PLN?
  
     PLN is a Personal Learning Network. It is a set of people or tools that you can use for help, consultation, collaboration, or other assistance.  
    I really like using  Symbaloo to develop my PLN. You can search for what you are looking for, and you can add your own address and customize it the way you want. You are also able to organize it in a way that you will be able to find what you need , when you need it.
    I started adding some tools to my PLN that I thought would be useful. As, I start exploring, I am excited to find new tools to help me grow as a professional educator.
       places that can help you with PLN

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on Symbaloo. Now that he introduced us to the website, I use it more often to keep up with my PLN. I'm just excited as you are to learn more about the new tools that we need to know as future educators.

    ReplyDelete