Sunday, April 26, 2015

"Technology and Teaching My Philosophy"



IPad




 I feel that using technology in the classroom is very important. It makes learning more engaging and gets the students more focused on learning.
    In today's classroom their are tons of technology available that you can use. There is the smart board, document camera, and I Pads.  With this technology, you can use things like : Blogs, Wiki,   YouTube, Twitter, Facebook,  and I Movie just to name a few.
    I will be using all the technology that I can in my classroom.  The Smart Board is so interactive and has a lot of lessons you can download from the Smart Exchange website.  I would love to be able to set up a class blog so that students can create and show what we are doing in our classroom. It will also be beneficial for parents, as they can check assignments , homework, and see what their child has been doing.
    Project based learning is another thing that I plan to do in my classroom. You can use a lot of technology when working with project based learning.
    I feel that all teachers should be technology literate in a classroom. They should stay up to do date with all the changes that occur with technology.
   I can't wait to get into my classroom and to be able to start using technology to enhance students learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment