Friday, April 24, 2015

Summary of C4K for April

  1.  April 5, 2015
         This week I had to comment on Bosten's blog post. He is a student in Mrs. Lombard's       Seventh Grade English class.
         Bosten's blog post was about his baseball team. He really enjoys playing baseball. He discussed what all position his teammates play and the name of some of his opponents.


    Janelle Owens (Guest)
     Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Hi Bosten,
    My name is Janelle Owens and I am student at the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I will be posting to my blog at the end of the month about my comments. You can find my blog at : http://owensjanelleedm310.blogspot.com/
    I am really glad that you found a sport that you enjoy. Not only is baseball fun, but it teaches you about things like teamwork. Keep up the good work!
2. April 12, 2015

This week I had to comment on Rico's Blog Post. Rico is a student in Mr. Webbauro's class in New Zealand.  He had made an I MOVIE about his trip to the sky tower. He took images of his trip and then he added text explaining his work. 

My reply to Rico: 
Hi my name is Janelle Owens and I am student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting my comments to my blog. You can find my blog at : http://owensjanelleedm310.blogspot.com/
You did a great job with your IMOVIE!!! You look like you had a great time at the sky tower! Keep up the hard work and you will go far!!



3. April 19, 2015
    
     This week I had to comment on Carson's Blog. Carson is a student  in Mr. Gardner's class in British Columbia, Canada.  This week he had to write a poem that engaged the senses to convey emotion. 
  
    My reply to Carson: 
Hi Carson! My name is Janelle Owens. I am student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I will be posting my comments to my blog next week. You can find my blog at http://owensjanelleedm310.blogspot.com/. I really like your poem, and how you use all your senses in your poem. It really makes the poem come alive! Keep up the good work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment